Monday, July 13, 2009

Hello guys!

Well tomorrow's the night! Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is comming out and I being the crazy obsessive Harry Potter Fan, have officially broke out the Griffindor shirt and bought tickets to the midnight release. So on Wednsday expect a full blown review from me, although i will be extremely tired. So for this occasion I am reading the Half Blood Prince and i am determined to find any difference in the books and the movies as far as the sixth one goes. So yeah... that should be fun. :) I have decided to minimize my book picks of the week to five books. That way I won't run out of books as fast. ( there are only so many books that I would recommend)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So for this week it's
1. Guitar Girl~ Sarra Manning
2. Looking for Alaska~John Green
3. Blue Moon~ Alyson Noel
4. Liars and Saints~ Maile Meloy
5. Sweet Miss Honeywell's Revenge~ Katheryn Reiss

More later :)

No comments: